Thursday, September 5, 2013

Final Project: Talents

I have been falling in love with cars since I was a kid. My dad is also a hardcore car guy and motorcycle guy. I guess he is the one that inspired me the most with his bikes and cars. Also, I started to watch World Rally Championship and Dokar Rally since I was 10 with my daddy. We have always talked about the drivers and cars, from Subaru's classic blue and gold to KTM's dual sports motorcycles. I have owned my first sport car at 2008 and of course I put a lot of works and time into it. I started with 0 experience and but I learned very fast. Everyone has their own talent in different industries I guess mine is on cars.

Brand experience is how the audience reacts to a brand at any contact point, and it is the basis of consumer dialogue with the brand. (Ebook page 162)


The four ‘P’s are key to any product or service. They are:
  • Product (or service)
  • Price
  • Place
  • Promotion (Ebook page 154)  
The brand experience is the real and tangible showcase of the brand and is expressed through dozens of individual opportunities. (Ebook page 162)

I have worked on in car tuning industry for many years and people always notice me in car shows. Now back to the Spec-R tuning, we have the best team with experience and know what we are doing. On the other hand, we provide the best customer service as well. Not like many other car shops in town, we have the best equipments. Everything is brand new and the best in the market. We also have 6 car lifts which means we can work on 10 more cars at the same time with no problems. Also, our workshop is the biggest in Las Vegas with private, smoke free environment.



1. Best mechanic and ECU tuner in the U.S
2. Focus on import cars
3. Equipments are new and top quality in the market.
4. Biggest workshop in town
5. Biggest showroom and customers waiting area.
6. Best customers service
7. Clean working environment
8. We provide the best car tuning experience in Las Vegas area
9. Best labor rate $100 a hour. Cheaper than dealership and most of car tuning shops.
10. Great location. Easy to find.         

No comments:

Post a Comment